Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2013

CEDT - Meet Pam Smith

Creative Expressions Design Team - Meet the Team

Name: Pam Smith

Here is a photo of one of the projects Pam submitted to us as part of her CEDT application:-

About Pam:-
Introduce yourself briefly... I'm Pam, married with 2 grown-up Daughters, 1 Grandson and 2 grown-up Step Children. I teach workshops on cruise shops as well as on land. I've been crafting since 2002 and it keeps me from my second hobby; eating too much chocolate!

How did you get into crafting? Accidentally! I found a set of stamps in a DIY shop that were reduce in price, so I thought I would have a go!

How would you describe your style? Quirky, Inky & Painty.

Where do you draw your inspiration from? Blogs, magazines and  the BSSBS at Ally Pally!

What's your favourite technique right now? Rubber stamping - always. I also like Ink/Paint techniques and working on canvases.

What's your favourite colour? Blue.

What do you like to snack on whilst crafting? Anything! Mostly chocolate though!

What do you do when you're not crafting? Travelling on cruise shops, reading, paying the Ukulele and going on archaeological digs.

Tell us a random fact about yourself... I teach Ukulele.

What craft tool couldn't you live without? My paper trimmer. But please can I have Cut-N-Dry Foam as well??

If your house was on fire, what's the first thing you would save from your craft room? My drawer unit containing most of my rubber stamps.

If you want to see more of Pam's creative projects, then visit her blog and FOLLOW HER at http://www.smiffyscards.blogspot.co.uk/

Welcome to the team Pam - can't wait to see what amazing creations you have up your sleeve for us!!!




2 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard Pam, wow you pau Ukulele, wish you could have done a demo when we met on Wednesday, fabulous. Enjoy the creative journey. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous piece, welcome and look forward to creating alongside you x

    ReplyDelete