Pages

Thursday 13 October 2016

Personalised Wedding Bottle Tag

Morning Crafters,

Another Wedding style blog for you all today from Wenche Jensen with this beautiful bottle cover. Such a great idea to add a personal touch to a gift for the Bride and Groom.

Items used:

Creative Expressions Teresa Collins 8'' x 8'' Paper Pad CRE8X8
Cosmic Shimmer Sparkle Paste Frosty Dawn CSPASTSPFROST
Dazzler Aqua Collection 8mm and 12mm 32 Embellishments DAZMIXAQUA
Craft Dies by Sue Wilson - Frames Tags Collection - Pierced Flags CED4304
Frames and Tags Collection Maggie CED4315
Frames and Tags Collection – Tessa CED4308

Shadow Box Collection - Mr and Mrs CED9304

How to Create a Personalised Paper Bottle Cover:

I die cut out all the parts I need. Almost like a puzzle ;-)


I want some extra sparkle on my project, so I use a stencil and Cosmic Shimmer Sparkle Paste on the circle.


While the Glitter Paste dries, I can assemble the other parts. I fold the banner so that the length suit ok to bottle then I will hang the decoration on. This I stapled to the doily and paste on a Dazzler embellishment to hide pin. I choose to use a pin to be certain it would stay together.


I staple the Banner Die Cut, and hide again using a Dazzler. 

When the Glitter Paste is dry I mount the circle onto the doilie with 3D adhesive pads, for some dimension.

The text and hearts are die cut from white foam, to give more definition


I hope you enjoyed this blog and I have given you some wedding inspiration for your big day or a friends. 



More places to find Wenche:






1 comment: